Health and Wellness
Point After Club has a strong commitment to the health and wellness of all of our members. We believe that wellness is an essential part of life, offering activities and opportunities that promote a member’s healthy mind, body, and spirit.
At Point After Club, we encourage all members to identify personal goals for their own health and well-being, with staff and members providing support in the achievement of these goals.
Point After Club offers the following:
- Assistance with gaining access for members to community-based health supports
- Dual Recovery Anonymous meetings, facilitated by Club members
- Peer Support and Recovery Support Education
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Group fitness activities and sports leagues
- Access for members to community health venues (i.e. YMCA)
- Meditation/Mindfulness Education
- Social activities that promote wellness
- Smoking Cessation workshops and information
- Meal Planning and Nutrition Education
- Education/special presentations by community health professionals
- And more!!